Made with 100% cotton and natural veggie colors. This piece is of art is totally hand sewn by Women artisan in Rajasthan, India. It can make any room alive with its vibrant colors, spectacular bird print and embroidery, used conventional and famous kantha hand embroidery approach. Made from 2 thin layer of cotton fabric make this piece of art alluring and likewise extremely comfortable. Including to it’s style, this kantha quilt is reversible and both sides can be used. Kantha is still the most popular type of embroidery practiced by rural women.typically utilize old saris and fabric and layer them with kantha stitch to make a light blanket, throw or bedspread.
These cotton light-weight “Quilts” with a lovely and vibrant Bird style can be used as
1. Bedspread, Bedding Toss, Blanket Or Quilt
2. A Summer season Bed Cover
3. A Toss
4. A Fabulous Picnic Rug
5. Nice Bed room Quilt, This can fit to a 60 x 90 inch’s wide Twin size bed as blanket or toss or can quickly fit as bedspread/ bed cover to Twin bed.
- Each bedspread/ toss is perfectly kantha sewn with beautiful patterns colors.Sturdily quilted
- to offer a luxurious feel and extra comfort.Bright colors include vibrancy to your living
- area/ bedroom.Made in Non smoking cigarettes environment