Brielle 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheet sets bring sheer value on top of a wonderful product. Constructed of fine Egyptian cotton, this sheet set will be easy on your budget as well as your skin, what is is our exclusive home textiles brand. In Brielle we distilled 60 years of expertise to deliver the best value in home textiles. We carry an extensive selection of bedding products with cotton, modal, Tinsel/lyocell, bamboo fibers in sateen Jersey, twill, and percale weaves. The selection of fabric, size and color options often are not offered by local stores and delivered to your door at your convenience. We also carry a wide selection of window panels. Whether you are shopping for a sheet set, window panels or bathrobe, Brielle will deliver the best product for your money. Luxury bedding and home textiles for factory prices. Guaranteed. What is Egyptian cotton has been cultivated and used to make fabrics for at least 7,000 years. by weaving 400 single ply threads per square inch, this luxurious bedding has improved longevity and softness. Long-staple cottons are known for being supple, smooth and glossy. These fibers create sheets with a softer feel, a more lustrous shine and greater durability. Unlike polyester (polyester is also marketed in disguise as microfiber, ultra-fiber and Egyptian comfort) cotton is a natural fiber that is moisture-wicking and breathable. What is sateen is a type of weave incorporating more vertical than horizontal yarns, which results in an extremely soft fabric with a silky sheen. Sateen is a luxurious and eye-catching weave. SEARCH Brielle sheets for different softness, durability, and price options. We have something for every taste and budget.
- 400-Thread-Count sateen weave; single-ply yarns; imported
- Queen sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillow cases
- 90-By-102 inch flat sheet, 60-by-80 inch fitted sheet, 20-by-30 inch standard pillow cases
- Fitted sheet fits up to 17-inch mattresses; 4-inch hem with z-fold detailing on flat sheet and pillowcases
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low, do not completely dry and remove immediately to avoid wrinkles