Brielle Egyptian cotton sateen sheets bring large luxury to your bedroom with this 630 thread count sheet set. Constructed of soft Egyptian cotton, this sheet set will radiate tranquility into your space. What Is Brielle ?? Brielle? is our special home textiles brand name. In Brielle? we distilled 60 years of competence to deliver the best worth in house textiles. We carry a substantial choice of bed linen products with cotton, modal, tencel/ lyocell, bamboo fibers in sateen jersey, twill, and percale weaves. The choice of fabric, size and color choices typically are not offered by regional shops and delivered to your door at your convenience. We likewise bring a wide selection of window panels. Whether you are shopping for a sheet set, window panels or bathrobe, Brielle? will provide the finest product for your money. Luxury bedding and home fabrics for factory rates. Ensured. What Is Cotton? Cotton has been cultivated and utilized to make fabrics for a minimum of 7,000 years. By weaving 630 single ply threads per square inch, this elegant bed linen has enhanced durability and softness. Long-Staple cottons are known for being flexible, smooth and glossy. These? fibers develop sheets with a softer feel, a more lustrous shine and higher toughness. Unlike polyester (polyester is also marketed in disguise as micro-fiber, ultra-? fiber and Egyptian convenience) cotton is a natural? fiber that is moisture-wicking and breathable. What Is Sateen? Sateen is a type of weave integrating more vertical than horizontal yarns, which results in a very soft material with a smooth shine. Sateen Is a luxurious and eye-catching weave. Search Brielle sheets for different softness, sturdiness, and cost options. We have something for every single taste and budget.
- 630-Thread-Count sateen weave; single-ply yarns; imported
- Queen sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillow cases
- 90-By-102 inch flat sheet, 60-by-80 inch fitted sheet, 20-by-30 inch standard pillow cases
- Fitted sheet fits as much as 17-inch mattresses; 4-inch hem with z-fold detailing on flat sheet and pillow cases; French closure pillowcases
- Maker wash cold, mild cycle, tumble dry low, do not entirely dry and eliminate immediately to avoid wrinkles