CLARA CLARK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Clara Clark is a well known worldwide brand providing high quality products for those who are longing for an upscale living.
Micro Silk with Aloe Treatment
Micro silk is a new modern invention; here are some of its benefits.
Premier 1800 Collection Triple Chic Stitching Design
Clara Clark’s sheets are designed with you in mind – soft, comfortable, and attractive, – beautiful designed embellished pillowcases with triple rows of stitching appliqué for a tailored, classic finish that pops with subtle style.
Microfiber is used to make some of the highest quality linens in the world. Including sumptuously soft bath and bed linens. Health care facilities frequently use microfiber sheets as the softness reduces bedsores. They are good for allergy sufferers as the microfibers deter pilling, dust, and pollen. Because microfibers is so fine, it is lightweight, dries faster than other materials, and can be washed more per laundry load. They won’t pill, resist wrinkles and hold up well to washing, drying, and regular use.
Clara Clark Features
King, Cal King, Split King, Queen, Full, and Twin Sizes.
Variety of high-fashion colors.
Duvet Covers, Pillowcases, Bed Skirts, and Comforters.
Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low, Fade Resistant, Wrinkle Free, No Ironing Necessary
- Full size 4pc Set, flat sheet 96″x81″ (243x205cm), fitted sheet 54″x75″ (137″x190cm), 2 pillowcases 20″x30″ (50″x76cm)
- Micro silk with aloe treatment
- Brushed microfiber with cool lustrous feel and a soft silky touch
- Deep pockets with fully elasticized fitted sheet guarantees a secure fit for mattress depths of 16″
- Easy care, wrinkle-free, fade-resistant, machine wash in cold and tumble dry on low