These luxurious sheets are made from brushed 100% cotton flannel that creates a very soft fabric durable enough for every day use. The flannel is a premium 5 oz per square yard (170 grams per square meter) and will last for years when properly cared for. The set includes one flat sheet (81″ x 96″), one fitted sheet (54″ x 76″), and two standard pillowcases (20″ x 30″). The fitted sheet has elastic all around and is generously sized with deep pockets that fit a mattress up to 15″, perfect for today’s premium size mattresses. These wonderful sheets are also machine washable.
Flannel is a plain-weave cloth that has been heavily brushed for a soft napped finish. The brushing process creates insulating air pockets in the interlocking fibers that enhance its luxurious warmth. Cotton flannel is a favorite choice for pajamas and robes, cold-weather apparel, and bedding. Wool flannel is a soft twilled fabric with a loose texture and napped surface to conceal the weave, and is typically used for suits and business attire.Flannel sheets come in varying degrees of softness and density. Although flannel is typically known for its warmth, especially on those cold winter nights, they can be used year-round. They are available on the market as lightweight, midweight or heavyweight and are of varying thickness.
- Full Flannel Sheet Sets (Snowflake Blue)
- Full set includes flat sheet (81″ x 96″; fits mattresses 54″ x 75″), fitted sheet (fits mattresses 54″ x 75″ x 15″ deep) and 2 standard/queen pillowcases (20″ x 32″; fits pillows 20″ x 28″)
- Fitted sheet has all-around elastic and deep pockets that fit mattresses up to 15″
- 100% cotton, 5 oz. (170 gram) heavyweight flannel – Soft and cozy
- Machine wash; tumble dry low