Sheets Made To Fit Today’s Deeper Mattresses
Most sheets made today are still designed to fit the mattresses of 50 years ago. Today, 16-inch deep mattresses or mattresses with a memory foam topper are almost standard. Hanna Kay sheets take that into account and provide full coverage and a completely elasticized fitted sheet (not just the corners) for a snug fit on your deepest mattress.
The Softness And Luxury Of Silk In A Breathable Microfiber
Silk sheets sound great, but feel clammy in the summer and cold in the winter. While cotton is more practical, it gets stiff and scratchy and soaks up every stain. Hanna Kay brushed microfiber is the perfect alternative: ultra-soft fibers that feel amazing against your skin and resist staining, wrinkling, fading and shrinking. They breathe and wick away moisture so you sleep comfortably year round.
The Hanna Kay Difference Is In The Details
With sheets, a higher thread count often means higher quality and a softer feeling sheet. Sleeping on Hanna Kay 1800 thread count brushed microfiber sheets is a sensuous experience – stress and worry melts away as you stretch and snuggle into the decadent softness. Washer and dryer safe.
Exclusive 10-Year Warranty
If the cloud-soft microfiber, the signature silver-stripe detailing, or if the 1800 thread count is simply too much luxury for you to handle, let us know. You can sleep well knowing your purchase is covered by our full 10-year warranty.
Treat Yourself to the Luxury You Deserve and Order Your Own Set of Hanna Kay Deluxe 1800 Brushed Microfiber Sheets Today
- COVERS MATTRESSES UP TO 16-INCHES DEEP: You’ll feel like you’re sleeping in a cloud. The brushed microfibers feel deliciously soft against your bare skin – the day’s stress simply melts away.
- THE PREMIUM QUALITY SHOWS IN THE DETAILS: 1800 thread count, fully elasticized fitted sheet (not just the corners) for a snug fit, and our signature silver-stripe embroidery detailing.
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND BREATHABLE MICROFIBER: The high thread count and tight weave helps keep allergens and dust mites from gathering whie the microfiber breathes so you sleep comfortably year round.
- EFFORTLESS EASY CARE: High-quality sheets like these don’t need to be babied – just machine wash and dry them. Unlike cotton, the brushed microfer resists fading, staining, shrinking and wrinkling.
- EXCLUSIVE 10-YEAR WARRANTY: We’re so sure you’re going to love the quality of your new Hanna Kay sheets we’re standing behind them with a full 10-year warranty.