Knickerbocker has developed an exclusive line of designer bed frames. Like the best architecture, these products combine beauty with strength to meet the demands of today’s luxury bedding. CONTEMPORARY: The traditional bed frame has not had an engineering makeover in over 50 years. The Embrace is a game-changing new product that rethinks the form and function of a bed frame for the 21st century bedroom. SOPHISTICATED STYLE: Contoured side rails supported by elegantly tapered legs establish the Embrace as the vanguard of bedroom fashion. FOUR COLOR OPTIONS: Available in White, Brown, Black, or Gray, the Embrace will complement your existing decor and brighten your bedroom with a fresh, clean look. PERFECT SILENCE: While traditional bed frames lend themselves to squeaking and rattling noises, the Embrace was designed to actively help eliminate sound that results from contact between a bed and it’s foundation. The Embrace’s advanced polymer resin absorbs contact pressure and acts as a complete sound muffler. COMPLETELY SUPPORTED: By extending towards the foot of your bed, the Embrace features complete “seat-edge support”. This prolongs the life of the box spring and provides a completely stable base for the mattress. SAFER: The Embrace has virtually no exposed steel or sharp edges. The soft feel of the Embrace’s advanced polymer coat is a dramatic departure from the construction of traditional bed frames. GREAT ON ALL TYPES OF FLOORING: An advanced glide surface at the bottom of the Embrace’s legs allow for both stability and ease of movement. The Embrace can be used confidently on both hard wood floors and carpet. NO TOOL ASSEMBLY: Putting the Embrace together and taking it apart is incredibly simple. Using drop-together wedge technology, the Embrace can be assembled or disassembled in less than five minutes without tools. It is the only mattress support system that remains perfectly square and level without any flex or movement.
- Encased in the Embrace’s advanced polymer resin is a steel core capable of holding up to 2000 lbs.
- Resin surface is safe to touch, hygienic and easy to clean. Soft polymer edges means NO sharp corners.
- Side rails are the longest in the industry at 76.25″ and provide extended seat-edge support
- While traditional bed frames lend themselves to squeaking and rattling noises, the Embrace was designed to actively help eliminate sound that results from contact between a bed and it’s foundation. The Embrace’s advanced polymer resin absorbs contact pressure and acts as a complete sound muffler.
- Has headboard brackets. Good on all floors. Standard bed height of 7.5″.