Pure Egyptian Cotton
Egyptian cotton is known worldwide as the finest quality, grown from a specific cotton species and producing top-of-the-line sheets recognized for their comfort and beauty. What makes Egyptian cotton so special is its extra-long fibers, which can be spun into extremely fine strands. These soft, light strands are woven by single strand into a true 600 thread count fabric that is exceptionally soft, highly durable and incredibly beautiful. These Egyptian cotton sheets get softer and more comfortable over time, yet they retain their vibrant color and luster for years. Their light, breathable comfort creates a luxurious sleep surface.
Fits Modern Mattresses
Whether you prefer a traditional mattress with a pillow top or an advanced memory foam mattress, your sheets should fit. Oversized dimensions and deep pockets ensure these luxury sheets fit any mattress or mattress and topper combination up to 22 inches deep. The fitted sheet is designed with thick elastic around the entire bottom hem for a secure fit that stays smooth and beautiful on your bed.
Beauty in the Details
Weaving single-strand, high-quality threads not only creates lighter, softer sheets, but it is also a measure of quality. The fibers used; the weaving process; the detailed, double satin stitched hems; and beautiful colors add up to distinct bedding that delivers a luxurious experience.
- NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE “Sold by” SELLER NAME, located directly above product sizes. Only products sold by LINENSPA are GUARANTEED GENUINE. If you order from a different seller, you will not receive the GENUINE PRODUCT that is shown and advertised.
- 600 thread count, single-strand cotton fibers in a sateen weave
- Smooth, lustrous bedding accented with a double satin stitch hem
- Deep pocket fitted sheet accommodates mattresses up to 22 inches deep
- Split Cal King size sheet set includes two 36″ x 84″ fitted sheets, one 112″ x 110″ flat sheet and two 22″ x 42″ king size pillowcases