Authentic Egyptian Cotton
This product is 100% authentic, single-ply, single-pick, long-staple Egyptian cotton. Yes, there was a lot we had to clarify there because there are several ways other brands try to deceive consumers. Egyptian cotton is superior to most other sheet material because of the long-staple. While the long-staple can be found in other cottons, it is most predominantly found in Egyptian grown cotton. This long-staple allows the cotton to be woven more extensively, creating a softer and more durable sheet that is resistant to pilling. The carefully crafted weave makes Egyptian cotton sheets more breathable. You can see why authentic Egyptian cotton sheets are so desirable; unfortunately, a lot of consumers are tricked into purchasing inferior products.
Most Oversized Dimensions
MALOUF manufactures their linens to the most oversized dimensions available. Fitted sheets accommodate mattress depths from 6 to 22 inches, perfect for thick mattresses or beds with mattress toppers. The ultra-thick fitted sheet elastic goes all the way around the mattress to guarantee a secure fit.
MALOUF’s Egyptian cotton is finely woven to produce a true 600 thread count, but thread count alone is not the best way to measure Egyptian cotton quality. Designed in the U.S., imported materials were used to provide the highest levels of quality and comfort. Available in white, ivory, khaki, chocolate, silver sage, and slate.
- 100% single-ply, long-staple, authentic Egyptian cotton
- Fits mattresses 6″- 22″ deep, fully elasticized fitted sheet makes for a secure fit
- Beautiful double satin stitch hems and superb workmanship
- Woven to produce a true 600 thread count and mercerized for more durable, softer fibers
- King sheet set includes one 78″ x 80″ fitted sheet, one 118″ x 106″ flat sheet and two 22″ x 42″ king size pillowcases