Mommesilk always aims to providing customers with 100% pure and natural mulberry silk pillowcases, and no chemicals are added in our production process and the use of any machinery or chemical additives that could potentially compromise the quality of our silk has been strictly forbidden to ensure our customers enjoy the perfectly soft and smooth feel of our products.
Washing and Care Instructions:
Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water with mild detergent.
Do not soak dark-colored silk for more than three minutes.
To help retain color, add a few drops of distilled white vinegar to final rinse.
As silk becomes more delicate when wet, do not twist or wring.
Hang dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Though hand-washing is preferable, you may machine wash in cold water on the gentlest cycle with mild detergent.
Do not bleach.
Wash silk separately from other items.
Wrinkles in silk should disappear with time, and so ironing is not recommended. If you must, only iron the reverse side of the damp silk with your iron set on the lowest setting.
Package Include :
1 x silk pillowcase. (Both sides of the pillowcase are made of organic and natural mulberry silk)
- 100% pure mulberry silk on both sides, 19momme (400 thread count), a sensuously smooth, strong, hypoallergenic and breathable natural, organic fiber.
- Dermatologists recommend silk pillowcases for hair and skin. Pure silk is skin-friendly and moisture to help feel cool in summer and warm in winter, and great for preventing wrinkles, dry skin and frizzled hair, and morning bed head.
- Hidden zipper closure at the side to prevent slipping. and for style, comfort and better fit.
- The standard size silk pillowcase fits most standard-sized (20×26 inches) pillows.
- Easy care: Hand or Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle. Hang to Dry. Cool Iron. Do Not Bleach. Can Also Be Dry Cleaned.