Benefits of OroseSilk Silk sheet sets:
Silk sheet sets are far superior to even the finest Egyptian cotton sheets – here’s why.
Dry skin & Eczema
Silk has an amazing ability to help our skin reabsorb moisture through the natural occurring amino acids within silk. Absorbing moisture that has been lost during the day while sleeping will aid in rejuvenating the skin throughout the night. This is hugely beneficial to sufferers of both Eczema and dry skin.
Silk is a natural body temperature regulator, so it is capable of absorbing and transpiring sweater or moisture, keeping you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cool, ideal for allergy and eczema sufferers. Orosesilk supreme silk sheets are not only soft against your skin but also add elegance and refined glamour to your bedroom. After a busy day, when you lie in your bed, the silky feeling will bring you a touch of luxury to a comfortable sleep night after night.
- FABRIC: 100% 19MM naturally seamless mulberry silk, hypoallergenic long-fiber silk, free of harmful chemicals and artificial colorants.
- CONTAINS: One Silk Fitted sheet: 60″ X 80″+16″. Gift Wrap.
- MACHINE-WASHABLE: gentle cold machine washable between 65F – 85F, easy to care for.
- DEEP POCKET: Silk fitted sheet has a depth of 16 inches and elastic corners will perfectly match your mattress.
- BENEFITS: Sleep on silk feels amazing and is ideal for people who suffer from skin problems or allergies. Natural silk is famous for its cooling effect, so your hot flushes won’t disturb you anymore. Made from the best fabric and extremely soft, the ideal gift for your mom, wife, birthday or Christmas.