What is a Duvet Cover?
A duvet cover is a protective layer that slips over the duvet inset, comforter, or blanket, and has a closure.
Because duvets and comforters can be expensive and difficult to clean, duvet covers are useful because they protect your comforter
during use and are easily removed and easy to wash as needed.
The duvet cover also allows you to change your style or color choice of your bedding with the simple switch of the cover.
This allows for easy changes from season to season.
Stay clean: No need to dry clean the comforter, simply remove the duvet cover, and clean with regular laundry.
Comfortable: No need to sleep with a top bed sheet (Flat Sheet) as the comforter itself stays clean. The result is a super cozy sleep.
Efficient: No need to remove the comforter in the morning, just straighten it out, as its part of the bedding.
Hypoallergenic, good for allergy suffer: Easier cleaning means dusts and dirt don’t find themselves comfortable on the bedding = Better for allergy suffers.
- Tip:This is duvet cover set,without the comforter!!!
- What is a duvet cover? A duvet cover is a comforter cover, It is something that easily slips over your comforter, duvet insert, or alternative down comforter sets. Duvet Covers are very useful, It will protect your comforter, And add ultimate luxury comfort, And softness to you bedding. Duvet covers are also super easy to remove and wash.
- Queen : 1*Duvet Cover 90″x90″ (228cm*228cm) 2*Pillow shams 20″*36″(51cmx91cm) 1*Cushion Cover 17.7″x17.7″(45cm*45cm)
- Special easy care ,Wrinkle resistant.Machine washable in cold water. Eco-friendly super fast drying on low temperature. TIP: No ironing necessary, Remove promptly from drier, Place right away on comforter, it will look beautiful. Hypoallergenic, Anti-bacterial, Environmental friendly and resistant to dust mites. Microfiber material is cool and breathable, More durable than cotton
- 100% POLYESTER MICROFIBER. This fabric has desirable properties such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle resistance, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning. Microfibers considered environmentally friendly as opposed to cotton. Cotton takes a lot of water to grow and many pesticides are used to grow cotton that causes serious pollution.