We bring you high-end Embossed Sheet Set at an economical rate! Enjoy & finish up yourself in these thoroughly crafted 100% polyester brushed velvety microfiber sheet sets that are expertly produced for resilience & large bed linen. Our comfortable, luxury & environment-friendly sheet set are created for both institutional and home use. Sheets are made from a silky brushed microfiber for ultra soft feel and convenience. All bed linen product is fade-resistant, stain-resistant, abrasion resistant and hypoallergenic for tidy, hassle-free living. There is no shrinking and fabric is strong, resilient and preserves brightness & shape. They are made from wrinkle totally free fabric, which use less amount of water for laundering, less portion of chemicals and consume less energy for drying. The sheet set can be cleaned and dried through use of normal washers and clothes dryers which will not impact them. They also dry extremely quickly because of their thin material. They can also be hand cleaned. The sheet sets are efficient for individuals who have allergies because they push back allergen as well as supply a cool, soft sleeping surface that is totally free of allergens.
– Soft high-end bedding for a budget friendly price.
– Easy care hypoallergenic materials that last.
– Cozy, Smooth, Breathable & Extremely Durable.
– Fade-resistant, Stain-resistant & Abrasion-resistant.
– Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low.
- Queen size sheet set includes 1 flat sheet steps 90 inch by 102 inch with 4 inch self hem; 2 pillowcases determines 20 inch by 30 inch; 1 fitted sheet steps 60 inch by 80 inch with 15 inch box for oversized bedding
- Embossed microfiber sheet sets gives ultra soft feel and produce an elegant look in your bedroom
- Tight woven nature of microfiber naturally drive away spots and water; discolorations can be cleaned without a trace if done immediately
- Smooth and silky feel of the sheet is extremely cosy which keeps you cool throughout summertimes and warm throughout winters
- Hand wash with special and air dry for optimal quality retention