Well my big goal was to have all my goals done by January 31st. Since January has come and gone, I thought I better sit down and think about it!
- Do the best that I can do. Train as hard as I can train. Race as hard as I can race.
- PR…I am looking for a solid PR at Victoria and Arizona. I’m not exactly sure what that looks like now but I am gunning for a sub 2:15 run in Victoria and sub 5 hr run in Arizona.
- We are doing really well not eating dessert. I’ve been feeling really good. I’m sleeping better and my work outs having been great!
- Dan bought me the Run Fast. Eat Slow. cookbook for Christmas. I am loving it. I’m trying to cook at least one thing from the book each week.
- Continue to work on my mental toughness. Like all my other training, it is a work in progress.
- Blog a little bit more. I’m not promising anything but I feel like I always have these great ideas for posts and then I never get them typed out.
That is it for now. Excited for 2017. The year is already moving at lightening speed. I’m just trying to keep the momentum up!!
What are some goals for you this year?