We’re going behind the closed doors of our stylish customers, for inspiration and ideas on how to style our bedroom furniture and luxury home accessories once they leave us
We love a good snoop around someone’s home, especially if they have enviable style. So, we’re always excited to see our goodies, from beautiful beds to antique-style armoires, in their ‘forever homes’ when our lovely (and impeccably stylish) customers send in pictures of their abodes.
Brimming with ideas and inspiration for how to style our French furniture, beautiful home accessories and luxury bed linen once they leave us, we’ve compiled some of our favourites. Be inspired, be curious and have a nice, long look.
The Popular Palais Royal French Bed
Like a super model of the 90s, our Palais Royal Avenue bed is always in demand, incredibly photogenic and gets better with age. Its ivory, aged patina with hints of gold; luxurious buttoned upholstery and ornate hand-carved woodwork, make this a beauty from every angle.
All That’s Pretty
With pastel hues aplenty and flourishes of fresh blooms, these customers certainly know how to take our pretty, French furniture and give their heirloom pieces a personal touch. From glistening chandeliers to rattan French beds, these homes make classic style look effortless.
Create the look: Mix and matching is the key to creating an authentic, vintage style. Combine one of our rattan beds with a French bedside table from our Provencal collection of white French furniture; then, be sure to accessorise with a delicious scented candle, an antique style bust and a vintage urn of ‘flars’.
More is More – Maximalist Style
We love exploring the layers of curios filled, dramatic, maximalist treasure troves. These FBCo lovers make bold statements with their interior style, which takes time and dedication. Think bold colours with glamorous gold finishes, velvet sofas with plump cushions and quirky artwork peering over inviting beds.
Create the look: Clashing patterns, a plethora of textures and lashings of personality is what it takes to create this look. Be bold and daring – opt for the quirky and fun! From witty artwork to animalia, you’ll never be short of conversation in these whimsical homes. Monochrome stripes are the perfectly stylish way to add maximalist depth to a period home, while French velvet armchairs and bold floral rugs bring character to a modern home.
We’d love for you to share your French Bedroom Company style with us – whether your beautiful French Bed has completed your dream bedroom, your velvet cushions have revamped your sofa or your painted dressing table makes every morning special – we’d love to know about it and see your pics! Send them over to The Girls and be sure to tag us on Instagram using @frenchbedroomcompany and #frenchbedroomcompany.
- Image 1: Normandy Rattan French Bed by @BrambleandWild
- Image 2: Lottie Chesterfield Linen Bed with Low Footboard by Anon
- Image 3; top row: left and centre, @ktheinteriorwarrior; right, @frowhome. Middle row: left, Apartamentai, Liuksai.lt; right: @frowhome. Bottom row: Left, Apartamentai, Liuksai.lt; centre, @clarescrib; right, @ktheinteriorwarrior.
- Image 4; top row: @analisaxcx; centre, @FrenchandCountryLiving; right, @madamemathieu. Middle row: left, @TheHouseBuild; right, @lovetearsandteepees. Bottom row: left, anon; centre, @Hol_at_Home; right, @RoseHoneyMorgan.
- Image 5; top row: @mileski79; centre, anon; right, @Kate__Neil. Middle row: left, anon; right, @FiftyShadesofGreige. Bottom row: left, @Wendy.House123; centre, Kathrine Fisher; right, anon.
The post As Styled By You appeared first on .